Serving February 4, 2015 - January 16, 2017

Serving February 4, 2015 - January 16, 2017

WRITE ME!

WRITE ME!

Monday, December 12, 2016

Wassup Fam (10-10-16)

Well let me get my trunky comment out of the way, so I no longer have triple digits left, I have less than one hundred days, but I am not counting, just thought I would let that out.  This was a good week.  I was on division a ton.  President asked us to divide with the zone leaders in the 2 zones 4 times each over the next two transfers, so we are working on that, and I was on division for three days, but that was fun.  I got to meet some new elders and go to some of my old areas.  In our area because we do not have many investigators that are progressing we have been finding, and so far nothing, but I am sure we will find something soon, we are exhausting all our resources, referrals, contacts, part member families, the only thing left is paying people to get baptized...  Things have been going well though, I am so tired though, I haven't been this tired since the beginning of my mission, I really hope I get adjusted soon.  We watched conference on saturday and sunday, it was good, I understood everything, but that much portugues will give anyone a headache, I enjoyed it though.  Also on Saturday I got to go to Matola and watch a former investigator get baptized.  I baptized her sisters 6 or 7 months ago, but this one didn't progress back then.  The thing is they didn't know that I was in Maputo, so it was a surprise, They started early, which is a miracle for here, and then when I walked in during the opening hymn the whole families jaws dropped, it was funny, the whole ward was surprised, and they couldn't focus on the hymn, I felt bad for being a distraction, but it was super cool to get to see her get baptized.  Other than that, I still haven't got a new camera, sorry mom, but I am trying.  I love you all and I love this gospel.
Love,

Élder Anthony Holt

No comments:

Post a Comment