Serving February 4, 2015 - January 16, 2017

Serving February 4, 2015 - January 16, 2017

WRITE ME!

WRITE ME!

Monday, December 12, 2016

Big Skrabdawg and the Skronies, at it again.... (11-7-16)

So like this has been a phenomenal week. It all started with us moving back to our normal house, that is where the subject line comes from.  We are living with Elder Watteyne (From Cache Valley) and Elder Skraba (From Curitiba Brazil, but basically an american).  And they are our bros.  We have the squad name Skrabdawg and the Skronies, so we are legit....  What else can I say?...   We have got some mad work done, and had a couple baptisms set in our lap.  So we will have two baptisms next week.  On Friday we had a breakfast/study with President and Sister Koch, it was super cool.  We talked about leaving a summer cottage in babylon, and how we need to avoid doing so.  A super funny, but really sad moment of the week, was when we show up to drop one of our investigators that wasn't progressing, and what was she listening to, "Say something I'm giving up on you..."  Elder Payne and I got a good laugh at how appropriate it was.  Other than that, we have been working with all the time we have.  I have been helping Elder Payne to get used to driving stick, so that is fun.  Also we have just had the Classics stuck in our head ALL WEEK LONG!!!!!!!!!!!  It is driving me nuts.  This morning was Johnny Cash's "Folsom Prison Blues," the other day The Eagles, "Take it Easy."  It is a little distracting, but we only get distracted in distractable moments, haha.  I Love Mozambique, have I told you all that?  It is the best place ever.  I am just super happy with what is happening in our area, it is raining right now, so we will go do some baguncas and that will be super fun.  But I love you all.  And we saw Flamingos on the beach.  I will send some pics.

The Flamingos and Me at the Beach,
Pho
Our truck, we named her Jezebel

Our Jesus walls, I started a trend, Sorry mom and grandma, customs made me unwrap the gifts so I just have been using them...

No comments:

Post a Comment