Serving February 4, 2015 - January 16, 2017

Serving February 4, 2015 - January 16, 2017

WRITE ME!

WRITE ME!

Monday, September 12, 2016

I am in my 14th transfer, what the freaking heck... (9-12-16)

So either revelation has ceased in the church or the Lord though he would play a joke on me (Joking)...  I got called as the Assistant to President Koch.  So really I have known about this for a few weeks know, but for fear that if I told you all, president would change his mind I waited until I was actually down here.  But so I am back here in maputo learning what an assistant does.  Last tuesday I spent hand washing my clothes as our washer had broken, then drying, then we ran to correlation, and I ran home and packed my half-dry clothes up, and first thing wednesday I was off.  When I landed we went to eat at this hotel, it was nicer than anything I had seen for 6 months, I felt really uncomfortable, Thursday we had a meeting and the office couple took us to lunch at the fish market, they had gone earlier in the day and bought a ton of shrimp and fish and paid someone to cook it all, and they took all the staff to lunch.  Friday I learned how to drive, but it turns out I am illegal to drive so I expedited an international license because I need to be driving, but yeah.  It is super crazy here, everything is on the right side, so I had to adjust, also the hardest part is that the blinker is on the right side, and so I always accidentally turn the wipers on.  Other than all this learning stuff we had a baptism on Saturday, and we have started prepping our zone conference trainings.  We were up at 4h30 this morning to take a missionary to the airport and we will be traveling the next two weeks for zone conference.  All in all I am enjoying myself, I thought I was tired with normal work, but now I am just exhausted, I love you all, and hope you have a good week.  Sorry this week there is no pictures, I packed my charger and haven't been able to unpack yet, so I will send some next week, but I sent you 75 last week so it is ok.
Love,

Elder Anthony Holt

No comments:

Post a Comment