Serving February 4, 2015 - January 16, 2017

Serving February 4, 2015 - January 16, 2017

WRITE ME!

WRITE ME!

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Random Pictures from Blog Surfing

I love Mondays,! Hearing from Elder Holt is awesome, but I always want more.  I tend to look up blogs trying to see if I can find any pictures or stories about him.  I have been successful once in a while.  Thought I'd share what I found.  Photo Credit from pictures below come from the Mission President's Blog & his companion, Elder Stewart's Blog.
Elder Neil L. Andersen visited the Mozambique Maputo Mission.
Can you spot Elder Holt?
Elder Holt is 3rd row from the front,
between the front row 4th and 5th person from the left.
Elder Holt (in about the same spot as the above picture!)
Pizza!!! Elder Stewart (Anthony's Companion), ?, Elder Holt, ?


Elder Stewart in a rain puddle.  Just though you might like seeing how much it can rain!

P-Day is Futbol Day!
Elder Holt is in the center & his Mission President, Pres. Koch is next to him on the right.

A little Foot Bridge

Elder Stewart sent these pictures of what homes in Matola (his current area) look like.


No comments:

Post a Comment