Serving February 4, 2015 - January 16, 2017

Serving February 4, 2015 - January 16, 2017

WRITE ME!

WRITE ME!

Monday, July 13, 2015

Sweet Note from Anthony's New Companion (6-29-15)

Good Morning Mother of Elder Holt,
I just wanted to tell you that I am happy to be serving with your son! Even though he uses a fanny pack I am still proud to call him my companion!
I can tell the love he has for You, His mother and the rest of the family! It truly does make a difference when he bares testimony of eternal families.
He has learned the language faster than any other missionary I have seen on the mission. I have over a year on the mission and I can say he speaks better than most people who have much more time than him. 

Well I just wanted to say thank you for being a wonderful Mother to Elder Holt!
Elder Holt & His companion Elder Brown (He is the one on the far right.)

No comments:

Post a Comment