Serving February 4, 2015 - January 16, 2017

Serving February 4, 2015 - January 16, 2017

WRITE ME!

WRITE ME!

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Mozambique Bound

So happy to receive an email this afternoon letting me know Elder Holt has arrived safe and well in Mozambique.  After the 15 1/2 hour plane ride through the night (not to mention the other 2 flights) I'm sure they are all exhausted!  I was so excited to talk to him yesterday morning as he was waiting the long travels ahead at the Salt Lake Airport.  He sounded really good, and I just loved hearing his sweet voice-made for kinda an emotional day or two for me.  I am now anxiously awaiting his next P-Day to hear all about his trip and arrival in Mozambique.  He is half way around the world, and yet I feel very comforted and blessed that he is in the best of hands!
They have arrived...and so did ALL the luggage! YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment