Serving February 4, 2015 - January 16, 2017

Serving February 4, 2015 - January 16, 2017

WRITE ME!

WRITE ME!

Monday, March 16, 2015

FINAL MTC EMAIL

Hello everybody,

So I am not breaking any rules I promise, because I leave on Monday, I get the next few hours as a P-Day to do laundry, pack, and email, so here I am now.  

This week was a really good one, we tried to focus on going out learning as much as we possibly could, so that was a lot of fun.  I don't have a lot to write about because its only been 4 days, but I have had some good stuff happen too.  We had in-field orientation on Thursday, where we sat in a class for 9 hours straight doing a review of everything we learned in the MTC.  My contact tore in my eye about an hour in, so it was a very long wait for the lunch break where I could switch it.  I also believe that meeting defies the whole attitude is everything theory, I tried to have the best attitude possible, and it was still a freaking rough day, especially because I still had another 3 hour Portuguese class right afterwards.  I did meet THE Elder Christensen from the district videos, so that was pretty cool, he taught one of my breakout sessions.

I had my last two classes this week and it was really sad, but I am so grateful that I had such amazing teachers.  I have spent the last few hours packing, and that is really fun, not.  I miss my mom more than ever now, because if she was here she would do it for me, haha.  I guess I will learn anyways.  

Not much else interesting has happened this week, but hopefully I wlll be able to send you all an email when I get to Mozambique.

Love,

Elder Anthony Holt

No comments:

Post a Comment