Serving February 4, 2015 - January 16, 2017

Serving February 4, 2015 - January 16, 2017

WRITE ME!

WRITE ME!

Thursday, November 12, 2015

41 Things I love about my MOM (10-30-15)

Tribute from Elder Holt to his Mom on her 41st Birthday...

(THANK YOU to Aunt Julie & Uncle Rhett for helping
with some of the technical issues and for helping make it all happen!)

Elder Holt surprised me with this super touching video he made for my 41st birthday.  It was so personal and well thought out.  I am so grateful for this Tender Mercy.  It made my whole night, day, week, month,  and probably year-possibly the rest of all time!  Thank you Son!
I LOVE YOU!


P.S.- Of course I noticed he skipped #27, which was, "Her Other Children"
P.S.S.- NO judging allowed...because of info disclosed in this video!

No comments:

Post a Comment