Serving February 4, 2015 - January 16, 2017

Serving February 4, 2015 - January 16, 2017

WRITE ME!

WRITE ME!

Monday, October 5, 2015

Bom Dia (10-5-15)

So, this was a nice week.  We worked really hard had some good success until we got to the weekend and had a lot of distractions.  One of them was the first session of general conference.  We watched it at our bishops house.  It was quite a party, I need to find the liahona email link though, and see if I cant get our picture in the next liahona.  The session started at 6pm for us, and it was in portugues, but it was all good because I actually understood it. It was to the point that I had to mentally switch back to english because I couldnt understand the song, haha.  It was fun though.  Then we left because the 2nd session didnt start until 10pm, even though all of the return missionaries there were telling us to stay, haha.  But yeah I just downloaded all the english talks so we will listen to them during the week.  Technology is nice.  Other than that we had interviews with president, which was really good.  I like president koch a lot, he really gives good advice, and I need to listen to it.  Like having a study journal, oops.  I have been really bad about that.  But yeah, I havent missed yet since my interview.  Also I realized how grateful I am for organization.  Because of the lack of time and technology mozambique has had, our members register is super unhelpful.  So this week and for many more, elder combs and I will be looking to find 308 random mozambiquans with a name and a gps coordinate.  It would be really nice if we had a gps, haha...  But yeah, I think as we organize it we will have a lot more success in our ward.  We are also planning a super awesome activity of cultures.  It is going to be super fun.  I am going to learn a traditional mozambiquan dance called the marabenta.  I will be sure to send you all a video.  But other than that work is going pretty normal.  I still miss you all, but I am loving life here.  I hit 8 months the other day, so that is really wierd.  It seems like its been 2 weeks since I first went in the MTC, but yeah no ones counting anyways.

I love and miss ALL of you,

Elder Anthony Holt
Watching 1st Session of Conference at the Bishop's House
Me and my homie Marcos with our fanny packs!
"THAT IS RIGHT, I AM STILL ROCKIN IT..."

No comments:

Post a Comment