Serving February 4, 2015 - January 16, 2017

Serving February 4, 2015 - January 16, 2017

WRITE ME!

WRITE ME!

Monday, October 19, 2015

Ao Meus Queridos (10-12-15)

Bom Dia,

Everything is going great here in moçambique.  We are working and having little successes a lot.  I am glad that I am here, even though I have spent all my mission until now walking in deep sand.  T3 and Magoanine are famous in our mission for being super sandy, but it is all good.  We are in the last week of the transfer and we will see where things go.  We should have at least one baptism this weekend, maybe three.  We had a boundary discrepancy and we dont know exactly what will happen, but I will let you know next week.  Other than that we spent a lot of time in the house this week.  Our house was getting completely rewired and so we had to spend a few days in the house because of that.  Then we helped out with a dupla that was double booked.  Elder combs got lucky and went teaching, I on the other hand got to spend the whole night in the new house waiting on a refrigerator to come and construct chairs and dressers.  It was all good though because I downloaded conference and we got to a ton of it.  We taught in the little time we had in our area, and have done quite well on our organize the ward project.  The bishopric is on board now, and we are chugging along.  We found 5 new part member families doing this, and I am so excited to see what happened.  Africa is still africa and everything is going well.  I guess everything is just routine I dont have anything cool to write about.  Next week will be good though because we will have our activity and a baptism, it should be great.  Please pray that it will all go well.  I am stressed about the activity, but living in africa is a natural stress reliever so dont worry about me.

Love,

Elder Anthony Holt

No comments:

Post a Comment