Serving February 4, 2015 - January 16, 2017

Serving February 4, 2015 - January 16, 2017

WRITE ME!

WRITE ME!

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Happy New Years Week (12-28-15)

So, whats good my homies,  This has been a good week here in mozambique.  It was kind of slow because we losta lot of time with christmas, but it was still really good, especially talking to my family, so good that none of them emailed me, haha.  But I still love them.  This week Elder Sharpe and I got to dial in our area a little bit.  It is super frustrating we are walking so much becuase our area is HUGE.  But we did the math the other day, and if we have a day where no lessons drop, we get an average of 5 lessons.  But in the 7.5 hours we have in the area, we have to do four hours of studies, we spend 2 walking to and from our area to our house, we spend 3.5 walking/running between lessons, and we get a grand total of 2 hours to teach all of the people here about the gospel.  So we have had to learn to be really effective and patient.  It is really wierd because I am teaching and contacting less than I have ever done on my mission, but we have more families that are progressing than ever before.  So you can feel free to pray for them; Gabrial matilde and sara, slesio and lizy, Mendes and Maria, Alexandre and Linda, and Reginaldo and Fatima.  Either husband wife, or both have all come to church and they are all keeping their committments, we will work with 3 of them on the law of chastity this week, so feel free to pray for their faith.  Other than that, on christmas we had our party, singing, eating, watching its a wonderful life, and then playing risk until 22h30.  but it was super memorable.  I cant really think of much else too memorable to say, elder sharpe and I listened to teh forgotten carols, he hadnt heard them before so that was a good tradition to have out here.  But I love and miss you all and wish you a prosperous new year.  
Love,

Elder Anthony Holt

No comments:

Post a Comment